What to expect from Evening Yangon Street Foods and Walking Tour ?
Join Yangon Evening Food Tour is to experience the authenticity of Yangon and its people like local . Actually Yangon is the renowned street food destination and the local favorite dining district in Southeast Asia. On this evening walking adventure, we bring to you discover the sophisticated flavors of Yangon’s 100 years old community that is rich with tradition & delicious food.
Absolutely there are lots of thing to see and a large variety of foods to choose from . Additionally our three hours tour aims to help visitors unveil the secret of Yangon through its various tastes and fascinating tradition.
- Trip duration 03 Hrs
- Tour Start Time 04: 00 pm
- Tour End Time 07:00 pm
- Tour start point Independence Monument in Mahabandola Park
- Tour end point 19th Street
- Departure guaranteed Daily departure guaranteed
- Group size Minimum o1 pax to maximum 06 pax
- Tour customization Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Local teas and minimum five tasting plus plus
- Bottled water
- Two draughts beer at 19th Street with best selection of BBQ
- Hotel Transfer Service
- Other alcoholic beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to local guide
Should you need to explore and experience more ? Why not contact us to check our best collection of Street Foods Tour in Yangon .
Our collection of Street Foods Tours in Yangon are professionally designed to let you experience the true culture of Myanmar through foodies .
Evening Yangon Walk & Foodies Tour,Yangon
Experience Yangon at night on this 03 hours city walking tour takes you through the main market district.
- Let’s meet up at Independence Monument in Mahabandola Park and find our guide who will be handing Yangon Street Food Tour Welcome Board.
- Wander around the Mahabandoola Park to feel the stunning of View of Monuments like City Hall, Independent Monument, etc…
Stroll down the Pansodan Street which is famous for its historical street side: plenty of colonial buildings which won’t let you go without taking photos of them. . You’ll stop for a refreshing drink and snack – Now you’ll have a chance to taste two kinds of Burmese Tea: Green Tea and sweet tea which condensed milk and sugar. Enjoy and city’s traditional culture here.
(If the time permits, you are to Pansodan Jetty to see the stunning Sunset.)
If you’re still seeking serenity after walking, now you’ll pass through a Second hand street Market: see a world where street-side vendors dominate the landscape where you can get everything from vegetables to Gold.
Head to Chinatown- 19th Street, you’ll see street food vendors side by side with their charcoal grills, cooking up all sorts of meats and veggies. This is the place to go for street food in Yangon, where there’s lots of outdoors seating, bustling local life and plenty of beer.