Day trip to Mingun is one of the interesting program that will allow you to explore Mingun by the river cruise on Irrawady River where to explore the world’s largest hanging bell in weight of 90 tons and unfinished pagoda in height of 50 meters and Historic and iconic pagoda of Hsinphyume Payar .
Highlights of this tour:
- Boat trip on Ayeyarwaddy River
- See the world’s largest bell 90 tons
- Pagoda of Hsinbyume Paya
- The unfinished Mingun Paya Stupa.
|Tour Name||Half Day Trip to Mingun
|Type of tour||Culture & Classic Tour|
|Tour start point & end point||Mandalay|
|No of traveling days||Half Day Trip|
|Recommended travel period||Around the year|
|Min / Max Group size||Private and customized tour based on your expectation and travel date|
Half Day Trip to Mingun
Today a half-day sightseeing tour of Manadalay – , from your hotel you will be transferred to the jetty to take a ferry boat to Mingun, 11 km upriver from Mandalay on the western bank of Ayeyarwaddy River. After taking the boat trip for about 45 minutes, you can walk and start your tour includes the Mingun Pagoda, unfinished pagoda which might have been the biggest pagoda in the history of Buddhism, Mingun bell, the world largest ringing bell, and Myatheindan Pagoda. Then,stream down to Mandalay by boat. Today lunch is excluded .
- Private travel with PM : This itinerary is available as a private journey
- Book with trust and confidence : This small group journey is guaranteed to materialize with the group size of minimum 01 pax or 02 pax